International city Dubai is one of the most luxurious and inexpensive locations in the real estate market in Dubai. Studies show that investing in this area yields the best revenue in terms of rent. The international town is located at Muhammad Bin Zayed Road Interchanges 5 and 6. Moreover, residents also enjoy all the pluses of life, living in this area they have nearby Dragon Mart and reputed Educational centers as well. In 2002, Nakheel launched the international city, and it is well known because of the colonial clusters named after the country and they are thematic through the architecture of this country. This area is suitable for those who want to live in cliquish societies.
The central business district and nine residential districts have a total of 485 apartments. The rent of these apartments is comparatively low because these apartments are focused on low to middle pay.
The access roads cannot cope with the number of cars at peak hours made an effort to pass in or leave the community, that’s why stays are expected.
Rental Details in International City Dubai
Al Warsan village becomes so popular because of offers duplexes with starting range of 77K AED. Moreover, one-bedroom apartment ranges from 68K AED to 100K AED annual rent.
For those people who want to enjoy an independent life, there is a choice of 1-bedroom apartments for rent as well as an abundance of the studio.
The annual rental cost for studios is around 19K AED, while the per annum rental cost of 1-bedroom flats ranges from 20K AED to 36K AED. The area of these apartments is about 400 sq ft to 900 sq ft, so you can choose apartment size according to needs and budget.
Furthermore, in International City, Dubai, families may prefer 2-bedroom apartments because they covered a spacious area of around 1100 sq ft. Its average annual rent is 43K AED, while those looking for 3-bedroom apartments have an average of 60K AED annual rent.
Sales Details in International City Dubai
The district offers freehold property For ones looking for investment opportunities in Dubai. Villas and duplex is the best option for ones looking to invest in an independent unit.
Here is a detail of the average sale prices of apartments
1-bedroom apartment 325K AED
2-bedroom apartment 659K AED
3-bedroom apartment 1.36M AED
Studios 229K AED
Amenities in International City
- Dragon Mart is nearby this area, so, residents can enjoy shopping here. Moreover, they can also find daily life necessities here.
- Reputed educational institutes are nearby these clusters.
- Supermarkets are here like Growth Mart, Lulu, and Carrefour in Dragon Mart
- Persia’s cluster cabin mosque, England cluster’s Masjid-e-Noor, and Spain cluster’s Sheikh Abdel Hameed Masjid are the beautiful and outstanding Mosques of the International City Dubai.
- International City has the Most Reputed Nurseries like Fly High Nursery, Kids World International
- Aster Clinic, Amber Clinic, Apple Clinic, and Life Pharmacy also have easy access to this area
Parking in International City
Parking is free of cost in most of the buildings of International city, but some buildings fixed charges for parking that’s why visitors and residents search for free spot parking.
International City does not have a direct connection to the metro station, but four routes connect this area to three popular metro stations CenterPoint metro station, Etisalat metro station, and Al Nahda Metro Station.
Postal code international city Dubai
As per the rules of Dubai, there is no postal or zip code in UAE, just you can state N/A or 0000 if required.
International City Locations
- It takes around 20 minutes to Dubai International Airport
- 30 minutes to Dubai Marina
- 20 minutes drove to Dubai Mall
- 25 minutes drive to Mall of Emirates
- 90 minutes drive to Abu Dhabi
Hence, International City is the most affordable place with all the amenities and perks of life. International City is the best place to invest in, gives more revenue, else you can rent an apartment there according to your needs and budget. You will enjoy all the perks of life there!